Monday, June 22, 2009

Centerparcs

We just came back from a mid-week break at Centerparcs with my Mum. What a brilliant concept: a huge glass doomed plaza housing a swimming pool with loads of water slides sorrounded by chalets in the middle of a forest. The location was very different from the other ones I have been too: much much hillier. In a way, this was a bonus too.

They fitted my bike with a towable two seat buggy. After cycling up to the plaza every day with two kids in tow I am feeling rather fit...Now I just have to find something else to maintain my current level of fitness!

There were a lot of restaurants too, including a pancake house and Huck's grill. Huck's was outfitted with a soft section for toddlers; children's play-gym attached and a suite of iMac G5s. The G5s were not, as a niavely assumed when I first saw them, so the parents can check their email. Rather, they were all running games like The Incredibles and Cars to further entertain the kids. Needless to say we returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment