Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 03, 2009 Car Crash

I reversed Krista's car into a tree at the beach today, the rear pillar is all dented.  I am really upset because they have been so good to us and I don't want them to have to trouble over it.  Hopefully we can have it all fixed up for them in a jiffy.  Its funny, I was being really careful up to that point.  We realised we forgot the juice so I said to Mer I would just nip back to the house, as it's only two minutes away.  Of course I stopped thinking about driving carefully and started thinking about getting back to the beach in a jiffy...next thing you know...kerrunch.  I suppose the copious quantity of Bounty Rum Sean and I put away last night did not help my judgement either.  Luckily the boot and fuel filler cap still open! A helicopter has just drifted by.

No comments:

Post a Comment